Your Donations Help to Make The Maker Spot Sustainable
Donating to The Maker Spot helps to keep the space running and well stocked with supplies. We are happy to provide free education and access to our community for all of our equipment, but need our community to also support the space.
The Maker Spot originally began as a grant-funded project but now relies on its users to keep the space sustainable. If the space cannot sustain itself, it will have to close.
Here are a few ways your donations are used:
- To purchase consumable supplies for our equipment such as thread or 3D printer filament
- To maintain or repair our equipment by professionals; our staff troubleshoot as much as they can, but sometimes we need to pay a pro
- To purchase supplies for programs that are offered free of charge
How to Donate
- Donate Online– Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted. When you donate online you will be asked to set up an account with us, or to sign in if you already have an account. Please select ‘The Maker Spot at the North Richland Hills Library’ when choosing what to use your donation for on the form.
- Mail a check to:
The Maker Spot
9015 Grand Avenue
North Richland Hills, Texas 76180
- Make a donation in person – cash and check donations are accepted any time the Library or The Maker Spot are open.
Your donation to The Maker Spot is tax deductible. Please consult your tax adviser. (Federal Tax Identification Number is 75-6005194.)
Other Ways to Help
You can also join the Friends of the North Richland Hills Library, a non-profit advocacy and fundraising group independent from the Library and The Maker Spot. The Friends host special events and raise funds for the Library and The Maker Spot to help enhance and extend programs and services.
Join online today or visit the Library in person to join. Please note that cash & check are accepted in person; credit/debit cards are accepted online.